Monday 13 April 2015

MigAny


This redaction is about my favorite moment of this holidays, this holidays were a good holidays, i was with my family and my friends,this picture is about of a day of “MigAny”, “MigAny” is a party that more people do because remaining six months for start the typical party of this town,this party is in late summer,in August. The “MigAny” is celebrated by people belonging to different associations involved in this party,also is celebrated in industrial park so nobody lives there so can not bothering anyone. The program was: The Friday: Start the MigAny Lunch with all partners Different types of contests Diner with all partners Festival The Saturday: Gymkhana Lunch with all partners The afternoon of sports Diner with all partners The big Party The Sunday: Procession of associations Lunch with all partners Finally the MigAny I do not belong to any association, but my friends yes So I was with them on Saturday night in the big party, I had a great time and it was great, l hope to the summer party and MigAny of Fallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment