Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas Holidays

On this Christmas I have no interesting things because my grandmother is sick, so go every day to the hospital to see her and be with her,

  the little I have been to the cinema, to the fair, shopping and strolling.


When I went to the cinema saw the movie "The misunderstood club" which is a Spanish film and is about a love story and friendly and I knew a lot of people who like this film.


These holidays are not the best holiday ever and I hope the upcoming Christmas holidays are better than.


in this christmas i knew a one short film and is about of the people that haven´t family and in this time are alone and not have house or food,if the world not change more people will be in this situation in the future, and also, Poverty prevents enjoy their childhood to millions of boys and girls around the world. Poverty denies them the skills they need to survive, develop and thrive. It prevents them from enjoying equal opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment